RSA Archer® Audit Management puts you in control of the complete audit lifecycle, enabling improved governance of audit-related activities, while also providing integration with your risk and control functions. With RSA Archer, you can transform the efficiency of your audit department, complete risk-scoped audits more quickly, and partner with the business to achieve your organization’s goals.
RSA Archer Audit Management provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs and progress in the audit maturity journey, including the following options.
- Issues Management: Manage issues generated by audit, risk and compliance teams. The use case includes the Business Hierarchy to establish the corporate structure and provides better accountability for risk and compliance issues, and workflow to manage findings, remediation plans and exceptions to address risks and associated resolutions.
- Audit Engagements & Workpapers: Define your audit entities and universe, perform audit engagements, maintain workpaper documentation, and report on audit results in a consistent and timely manner.
- Audit Planning & Quality: Enables internal audit teams to risk assess their audit entities and make audit plans for engagements in the coming year. In addition, the use case allows audit managers to manage the audit team and staff audit engagements with the right personnel. RSA Archer Audit Planning & Quality also offers quality assessment of your audit function for improved governance of audit-related activities.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Audit Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Audit Management Solution Brief
- Watch the RSA Archer Audit Management Video
- Review the RSA Archer Maturity Map for Audit Management (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
- Review the links above for additional information about Audit Management use cases
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.